Bring home a little piece of the beach with the natural beauty of the low country's watery marshes! Captured with invigorating brushstrokes and a fluid formation of undulating curves, you'll appreciate the way its spectrum of hues transports you to a happy place. Maren Devine's intrinsically playful artwork blurs the line between conventional reality and abstract fantasy with provoking color, intuitive movement and gestural mark making that artfully depicts the whimsical nature of life.
READ MORE about the artist, Maren Devine.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 15 x 12
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 21.5 x 19
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 16.25 x 13.25
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 16.75 x 13.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.