Positively regal and elegantly exotic, the brilliant, saturated tones of this peacock's plumage will make a mesmerizing addition to your home. We especially love the way gold-toned accessories not only contrast with its rich blue tones but also complement its noble presence. Andreina Bates uses bold, expressive strokes that result in a multi-dimensional, abstract depiction of her subject that is both realistic and fanciful.
READ MORE about the artist, Andreina Bates.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 34.5 x 46
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 34.25 x 45.75
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 35.75 x 47.25
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 36.25 x 47.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.