Jordan Connelly captures a little piece of the 3,000-mile-long Intracoastal waterway—the network of canals, inlets, bays, and rivers the run from Virginia down the Atlantic coast to The Gulf of Mexico. Near Charleston, three sailboats effortlessly cruise along on a beautiful Spring day. Connelly's pastel palette and breezy brush strokes are hypnotic and relaxing.
READ MORE about the artist, Jordan Connelly.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 14" x 11"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 20.5" x 18.25"
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 15.25" x 12.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 15.75" x 12.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.