The sight of a group of kites soaring high in the sky against an awe-inspiring backdrop of clouds and sea is always a thrill. That said, huffing and puffing down the coast-line to get it airborne somehow doesn't evoke the same feeling… Fortunately, capturing those memories with ease is just one of the many reasons you'll love this piece by Kim Hovell. Her playful use of color and strong sense of repetition will make Easy Breezy a graceful addition to any room in your home. This limited edition giclee is accompanied with an artist signed certificate of authenticity. Printed on archival paper and framed behind a double mat.
We stumbled upon Kim showing her work at the Annapolis Summer Festival and was instantly enamored with her oyster paintings. Kim is a free spirit with extreme talent, but her humility and authentic kindness make you forget you are in the presence of someone so gifted. Kim's paintings are graceful and fluid, they poetically combine dozens of colors to create soft neutrals that coordinate in any room.
READ MORE about the artist, Kim Hovell.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 12 x 12
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 18.5 x 19
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 13.25 x 13.25
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 13.75 x 13.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.