Kim Hovell's affinity for a seaside lifestyle is evident in Jelly Solo. Kim's latest collection of jellies is rich with pale blues, hazy greys, and coral pink highlights, and embodies all the serenity the sea brings. Jellyfish, which are commonly seen in the Chesapeake Bay during the warmer months, are a symbol of faith, intuition, and the healthy release of resistance.
We stumbled upon Kim showing her work at the Annapolis Summer Festival and were instantly enamored with her oyster paintings. Kim is a free spirit with extreme talent, but her humility and authentic kindness make you forget you are in the presence of someone so gifted. Kim's paintings are graceful and fluid, they poetically combine dozens of colors to create soft neutrals that coordinate in any room.
Limited edition of 250.
READ MORE about the artist, Kim Hovell.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 20 x 30
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 27.5 x 38
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 21.25 x 31.25
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 21.75 x 31.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.