Sunny weather ahoy! Featuring vibrant color and distinct brush strokes, anchor your home with a print that will bring a dose of happy energy to the space you spend your precious free time. You'll be pleased to discover that this seascape has a tendency to make it seem like the sun's beaming just a little bit brighter through your windows. This limited edition giclee is accompanied with an artist signed certificate of authenticity. Printed on archival paper and framed behind a double mat.
Evocative of her youth spent near the Maine Coast, Megan Carty draws inspiration from the spectrum of blues found at sea, the way the sun can sometimes make colorful boats and buoys look like jewels on the water, and the nostalgia of a day's respite on the harbor. Her work always feels fresh and modern, with a loose, more gestural painting style that offers a twist on otherwise traditional New England seascapes.
Fluid acrylic brush strokes blend dozens of colors. Versatile color palette coordinates with most decor. Archival quality giclee is accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity. Limited edition of 250.
READ MORE about the artist, Megan Carty.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 12 x 25
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 18.5 x 32
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 13.25 x 26.25
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 13.75 x 26.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.