Gems of Maryland's waterways, oysters are often seen along the state's sandy beaches and shorelines. Kim Hovell elevates this common coastal occurrence into something bigger than life that fills us with joy again and again. Her loose detail and tonal depth are calming and mesmerizing.
READ MORE about the artist, Kim Hovell.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 40 x 30
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 47.5 x 38
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 41.25 x 31.25
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 41.75 x 31.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.