Danielle Cather Cohen is a colorist and modern- impressionist originally from Shrewsbury, NJ. With over thirty years of experience, her interest in art began at the very young age of six, as she was mentored for almost a decade by Evelyn Leavens, an internationally renowned artist from Red Bank, NJ. She has always had a great love for the interaction of color and spirit. Her mediums are pencil, gouache, and watercolor; but her main focus is oil. Danielle's work has been in demand for many years all across the USA. Her paintings evoke various moods in order to transport the viewer into the center of their being.
READ MORE about the artist, Danielle Cather-Cohen.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 20 x 20
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 27.5 x 28
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 21.25 x 21.25
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 21.75 x 21.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.