This painting is one half of the sailing diptych painted by Jordan Connelly. Just like fireflies put on a summer evening show, the sailboat races in the Charleston Harbor create a theatrical presentation for spectators. Hang the two large Firefly paintings side-by-side to experience for the full effect. View Fireflies at Sea Two.
READ MORE about the artist, Jordan Connelly.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 24" x 36"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 31.5" x 44"
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 25.25" x 37.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 25.75" x 37.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.